Thursday, August 6, 2009

There Goes My Number One Nurse

About a year ago,... there was an issue on getting a new nurse to the department,..... the previous one had left and the supposed new nurse left after just 2 days,...



There was 2 candidate and I choose the one that nobody believe that she will be a good nurse,..



She is slow,.. no doubt about that,... slow at picking up things and doing things,..



Actually,..i myself didnt think she is suitable as she is also very timid,... and lack confidence,...



I decide to pick her because I respected my boss decision to choose her. I believe I am in deep to my boss and I decide to respect and withold her decision.



So it begins the series of training and guidance with her,... she actually end up better than i expected. I actually beginning to feel proud of her,.. she really exceed my expectations!!

Well,.. it was really one of my greatest moment over here watching your colleague grow,.. she even call me sifu,...

Well, somethings happen and now she going away,... I only have myself to blame,... i was too preoccupied with myself until i didnt notice that she in pain and suffering,...

I guess i am at that time too engrossed about myself,..until i forgot about other people and the surrounding,..

Whatever it is ,.. i will never forgive myself for letting her and the department down,..all because of I only thinking about myself!!!

Sometime,... you wish that you could really wish that you could do something about it like turning back time to undo the mistakes,..

Well,.. I guess no point pondering about it,.. i guess it is time to pick up the pieces and carry on with life,... I will be better in noticing about other people and not too bother about my small personal issue,...

No comments: