Thursday, April 17, 2008

17th April 2008- The Sad Guy in Singapore

Life hasn't been very nice to me! Recently I had some arguments with my girl friends over some issue. Well, I have to admit it that it is a bump thing to quarrel about but still I still feels that it is necessary for me to brought up the issue with her.

Well, unfortunately things didnt turn up as I hope for. Probably she took things negatively. I wont mention over what issue that we quarrelled about but I personally think that this is not necessary.


However, to be honest, I still think that the issue that I brought up brings sense toward the relationship that we have. I hate to say this but I think that I am not being fairly treated for most of the time. I mean, I have to do all the sacrifice over issue on our relationship but in return I got nothing but bitter disappointment.

Now with this issue looming over my head. I began to hate my life. To many, my life would be a fitting one over them. But to me, it is just so sad. Many would argue that I am the only person that will make my life more furfilling and meaningful. But because of issue of other people in life, I became upset over myself. It seem dumb but I am like that! Strange right?

Well, I have to admit; life over here also been very dull for me. I work with the most exciting job in the world but at the end of the day. I am all alone in my room. Doing nothing but read journal or doing other things. That why I always like to spend go back late from office because that I think it is too unbearable for me to just stay in my room alone for most of the time.

I wonder should I change my lifestyle. I should go for more outing and make more friends? I know that I dont like this kind of things but I think it would make me feel better I am suppose? Hmmm,...


















No comments: