Friday, April 18, 2008

April 18th 2008- Low Spirited Vet

I am having difficulties in my work today. I am by all means mentally tired over the issue of my relationship. I find it is difficult for me to do things around. My mind couldnt help to think about the future of my relationship.


I find myself very hard to make myself efforts to do things. I simply couldnt any spirit to do things on my own. I just need to be ask or told to do things.


I know a man (especially Vets) couldnt let emotion over come our work. But still emotional feelings linger in my soul and heart.


Everytime I tried to put off my thoughts over issue. But still each time that I see young couple together in the zoo; my heart rages with despair and even jealousy.


I guess God just like make me to a sad man in this world. Probably He wanted to test my patient over life matters? Well, what ever it is please stop this test. My patient is runnung low!


I am also fortunate to have good friends like Hanqun around. They are people that are willing to spend time to listen my sorrowness. I feel that it is a great honour to have such friend close about.


Well, I think at the end of the day it all depend on yourself to put way with the misery and carry on life. You must at the same time share your disappointment of the matter with your buddy first and seek his advise if necessary.


It is getting late now and I am still at the office. Wasting my time doing nothing professional but doing this blog. Personally I think that I should focus more on my work but with this problem looming on my head. But this seem hard and improbable to come by!

No comments: