Thursday, April 24, 2008

Studying is Lonely

I was reading some books on reptile in JB today that suddenly that I began to felt the sense of loneliness again. So almost immediately I send several text message to some of my friends. I think I did so to appease my loneliness.



Now come the trouble question of loneliness; Is loneliness is associated with boredom? I mean I do like reading but of course after a while you do get very boring reading especially if you are studying instead of reading!!



If that so, I wonder that why I am so miserable at Singapore! I mean, I will on regular basis read some journals and text books on veterinary medicine. I know you guys will think that I am some sort of freak by doing this. But I am in tough position to do so because I feel that I am truly lack of knowledge in many sense.



Well, loneliness never bother me when I was doing salsa. But I do have admit that I do feel a bit sad when dancing because of not able to have my girl friend with me at that time. But at least, I don't feel lonely.

If studying brings loneliness than I got no words to say. I am stuck between a loneliness and career!



No comments: